Three Countries, One Price Guide
Up-to-date prices and new coin prices make the 2012 North American Coins & Prices the must-have price guide for collectors of coins from the United States, Canada and Mexico.
This one volume contains nearly 47,000 individual coin listings that are organized by country, denomination and date of issue.
The United States section begins with early Colonial coins and tokens of the 17th and 18th centuries. Mexico's listings begin with 1701 and Canada's begin with its earliest unified coinage in 1858.
Basic information about coin collecting helps those new to coin collecting obtain a better understanding of the hobby.
Featured in the 21st edition are:
- Price updates reflecting the volatile changes in the prices of gold and silver bullion coins
- Extensive additions to listings for Canadian coins
- Market prices for collector coins from all three countries
Three books in one! The 2012 North American Coins & Prices is the best coin price guide value on the market.
About the Author
David C. Harper is editor of Numismatic News, executive editor of World Coin News and editor of U.S. Coin Digest.
Create a review
- publication date: 20/07/2011
- ID: 9781440217272
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: Krause Publications
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo