Layer It Colorful! Layer It Lush!
Are you afraid of spoiling the blank page with a mish-mash of ugly colors? Vibrant design, striking marks, textures and dynamic color combinations can be easily attained by anyone--seasoned painters as well as those who have never squeezed paint from a bottle. The secret is the right progression of layers.
Within these pages you will find easy to follow secrets for successfully painting with acrylic, and blending and layering colors using a combination of found and made stamps, stencils and mark-making tools. You will learn exactly what to do with a blank page. You will "Fear No Color!" You will create vibrant, abstract works of art!
- Dozens of creative techniques for making amazing and colorful surfaces
- Fully illustrated step-by-step projects including handmade journals and business cards
- Tons of tips and tricks for using inexpensive and easy-to-find materials
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 01/03/2013
- ID: 9781440321443
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: North Light Books
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo