DescriptionUnleash the hidden potential for professional image editing in Adobe® Photoshop® Elements with this project-based, real-world guide.
Using step-by-step instructions and accompanying movie tutorials, Mark Galer leads you through the less well-known and most powerful post-production editing techniques Adobe® Photoshop® Elements has to offer. Cunning tricks and clever workarounds help you to create professional images without features from the full Adobe® Photoshop® package that you need but don't want to pay for - perform tasks you didn't think were possible in Adobe® Photoshop® Elements!
Whether you're an imaging professional or a photography enthusiast, this book will help you get the maximum performance from your software. Learn how to:
* Create striking effects with no commercial lighting or studio equipment
* Extend the dynamic range of your digital camera by merging multiple exposures
* Optimize, enhance and montage images with stunning results
The accompanying DVD provides extensive support with movie tutorials for all projects, high resolution images, multilayered files of completed projects, a stock library and a keyboard shortcut guide.
Mark Galer is a freelance photographer, accomplished lecturer and best-selling author of number books on photography. He is an official Adobe Ambassador for Adobe® Photoshop® and Adobe® Photoshop® Elements.
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 22/12/2007
- ID: 9781136102059
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Focal Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo