DescriptionAgile Development and Business Goals: The Six-Week Solution is a guide for the software development process, which can be challenging, difficult, and time-consuming. This process, called the “Agile process, is unique, and it features several aspects that distinguish it from the classical methods of software development. The book offers readers information about the design, implementation, and management of the different methods of creating world-class software.
The book discusses the various reasons that the development of software is a difficult process, and it addresses how software development sometimes fails and why it seldom aligns with business needs. It further examines the risk associated with software creation and the different ways to mitigate them.
This book is relevant to software development managers responsible for creating quality software products, and managing software development teams.
* Explains how to employ automation in your development process to improve your company’s profitability. * Introduces a compensation structure that incents your technical talent to deliver measurable results on a predictable basis. * Provides real-world solutions – questions to ask when hiring or which build server software to consider, for example – instead of theoretical discussions.
Create a review
- publication date: 15/07/2010
- ID: 9780123815217
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Science
- publisher imprint: Morgan Kaufmann
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo