A sweeping, heartfelt novel from the original Queen of Romance - originally published in 1954, now available for the first time in eBook.
Handsome, clever, successful, rich. Steven has everything. That is what worries Glynis about her fiance. She loves him despite the differences in their backgrounds, but she doesn't move in his expensive, luxurious world, and she doesn't approve of the hectic glamour of his social life.
Can their marriage survive on love alone?
Create a review
- publication date: 17/10/2013
- ID: 9781444781960
- book language: en
- publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- publisher imprint: Hodder & Stoughton
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo