Description'The fourth edition of Uwe Flick's Introduction to Qualitative Research remains the most comprehensive and thorough text in qualitative research. It is student-and user-friendly, thoroughly up-to-date in terms of the latest developments in the field, imminently practical. it is the single most important introductory book on qualitative inquiry in the social sciences today' - Norman K. Denzin, University of Illinois
The new edition of Uwe Flick's bestselling textbook has been fully revised, expanded and updated. An Introduction to Qualitative Research guides the student step-by-step through the research process of qualitative research.
This classic text covers all of the main theoretical approaches to qualitative research, and provides unmatched coverage of the full range of different qualitative methods and approaches now available to researchers.
A range of new features have been added to the new edition including:
- New structure to better meet the needs of teaching qualitative research
- A new chapter on Grounded Theory plus updated coverage on the full range of other qualitative methods
- A summary section discussing the state-of-the-art in qualitative research
- A glossary
- Updated cases studies, exercises and guided questions
This new edition will continue to ensure that An Introduction to Qualitative Research remains an essential introductory text for all students of qualitative research.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 14/08/2012
- ID: 9781446241318
- book language: en
- publisher: SAGE Publications
- publisher imprint: SAGE Publications Ltd
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo