Take the guesswork out of BTEC assessment with sample student work and assessor feedback for all pass, merit and distinction criteria.
By focusing on assessment this compact guide leads students through each pass, merit and distinction criterion by clearly showing them what they are required to do.
- Helps your students' to tackle the new exam with confidence with mock examination questions together with answers and feedback
- Provides a sample student answer for every single pass, merit and distinction criterion, together with detailed assessor's comments on how work can be improved, so that students know exactly what their work needs to show to hit their grade target
- Includes realistic model assignments that provide an opportunity to generate all evidence, with each criterion and grade clearly indicated.
- Supports students with detailed revision-style summaries of all the learning aims from the unit allowing them to quickly find the facts and ideas they will need for their assessment.
- Enables you to customise your course to the units you deliver when used alongside other guides in the series
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 26/04/2013
- ID: 9781444186888
- series: BTEC Assessment
- book language: en
- publisher: Hodder Education
- publisher imprint: Hodder Education
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo