DescriptionMeet Katie - a teenager with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD). Katie invites readers to learn about OCD from her perspective, helping them to understand what it is, how her obsessions and compulsions affect her daily life, and how people around her can help. With illustrations throughout, this will be an ideal introduction to OCD for both young people and older readers. It shows family, friends and teachers how they can support someone with the condition and will be an excellent way to start a conversation about OCD, in the classroom or at home.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 28/05/2013
- ID: 9780857007360
- series: Can I tell you about...?
- book language: en
- publisher: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- publisher imprint: Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo