DescriptionIs there a scientific formula you can follow to change your life?
Change is hard. But not if you know the 5-step formula that works whether you’re trying to stop smoking or start recycling. Dr. John C. Norcross, an internationally recognized expert, has studied how people make transformative, permanent changes in their lives. Over the past thirty years, he and his research team have helped thousands of people overcome dozens of behavioral ailments. Now his cutting-edge, scientific approach to personal improvement is being made available in this indispensable guide.
Unlike 95 percent of self-help books, the Changeology plan has a documented track record of success. Whether you want to quit overeating or drinking, or end depression, debt, and relationship distress, Dr. Norcross gives you the tools you need to change what you want within 90 days. Changeology shows you:
*¦ How to define your goals and get started in a new direction
* How to pump up your motivation and prepare for self-change
* How to prevent relapses into old patterns
* How to master the skills that will help you sustain change
* How to personalize your journey with Check Yourself assessments and an inter- active website, www.ChangeologyBook.com.
Whatever your goal or resolution, you can use Changeology to achieve a life filled with greater health and happiness.
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 25/12/2012
- ID: 9781451657630
- book language: en
- publisher: Simon & Schuster
- publisher imprint: Simon & Schuster
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo