Colloquial Amharic is the essential guide to learning this beautiful language. Specially written by an experienced teacher for self-study or class use, the course offers you a step-by-step approach to written and spoken Amharic. No prior knowledge of the language is required.
What makes Colloquial Amharic your best choice in personal language learning?
* interactive - with lots of exercises for regular practice
* clear - with concise grammar notes
* practical - with useful vocabulary and pronunciation guide
* complete - includes answer key and special reference section.
By the end of this rewarding course you will be able to communicate confidently and effectively in Amharic in a broad range of everyday situations.
?Accompanying audio material is available to purchase separately on CD/MP3 format, or comes included in the great value Colloquials Pack.
Create a review
- publication date: 17/06/2013
- ID: 9781136796746
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Routledge
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo