This book encourages the commitment of teachers and parents, in order to develop responsible, self reliant and knowledgeable young people with great leadership skills. Although the books main focus is on the development of the child and their leadership skills, it also has a subtle approach to the development of the teacher and parent.
The book aims to:
- examine the principles of leadership from the teachers perspective
- look in to what leadership means to children and how they can be educated to be better leaders
- explore and strengthen existing good practice in schools, developing what teachers do in the classroom and its impact on leadership.
In this book Hilarie Owen shares her extensive knowledge and experience with teachers and parents alike, enabling them to develop leadership talent and pass these skills on to children of all ages.
Create a review
- publication date: 22/11/2006
- ID: 9781134147595
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo