FAQs for TAs is a friendly and accessible guide covering the core questions that both new and existing teaching assistants may have about their jobs.
Arranged in question and answer format, it covers all the essential information that teaching assistants need to know in an easily accessible book. It includes:
- the themes of becoming a teaching assistant (training and funding possibilities, finding vacancies and getting through the selection process)
- what the job entails
- getting started, managing workload
- dealing with behaviour
- working with colleagues.
Differing from others on the market in that it focuses specifically on the core ‘need to know’ items for TAs, this book is authoritative and reassuring - delivering exactly what TAs need to help them on the job. It also explores areas of possible future development and career progression combined with sources of further information.
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 07/05/2007
- ID: 9781134221028
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Routledge
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo