DescriptionCapture the fleeting beauty of a flower in beads and wire.
French Beaded Flowers - The Complete Guide includes everything you need to start making your own lovely floral creations using only beads, wire and a few simple tools. Inside you'll find:
- helpful information on selecting the right beads, wire and tools for French beading.
- step-by-step instructions and photos for a wide variety of techniques that can be used to create petals, leaves, stems and more.
- lessons on botany and the language of flowers to enhance your beaded projects.
- patterns for gorgeous individual flowers and arrangements.
- tips on using the techniques to design and create your own unique flowers.
- an inspiring gallery of advanced beadwork.
Create a review
- publication date: 25/05/2010
- ID: 9781440215360
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: Krause Publications
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes