How do the French manage to raise well-behaved children and have a life!
What British parent hasn't noticed, on visiting France, how well-behaved French children are - compared to our own?
- How come French babies sleep through the night?
- Why do French children happily eat what is put in front of them?
- How can French mums chat to their friends while their children play quietly?
- Why are French mums more likely to be seen in skinny jeans than tracksuit bottoms?
Pamela Druckerman, who lives in Paris with three young children, has had years of observing her French friends and neighbours, and with wit and style, has written a memoir that is ideally placed to teach us the basics of parenting a la francaise.
Create a review
- publication date: 06/03/2012
- ID: 9781448127153
- book language: en
- publisher: Transworld
- publisher imprint: Transworld Digital
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes