DescriptionVolume V is the counterpart of Volume IV and treats hydrophilic colloids and related items. Contains edited contributions on steric stabilization, depletion, polyelectrolytes, proteins at interfaces, association colloids, microemulsions, thin films, foams and emulsions. J. Lyklema is coauthor of two chapters and general editor. Other authors include: G.J. Fleer, F.A.M. Leermakers, M.A. Cohen Stuart, W. Norde, J.A.G. Buijs, J.C. Eriksson, T.Sottmann, R. Strey, D. Platikanov, D. Ekserova, V.Bergeron and P.Walstra.
* This volume completes the prestigious series Fundamentals of Interface and Colloid Science
* Together with Volume IV this book provides a comprehensive introduction to colloid science.
* Explains and elaborates phenomena starting from basic principles and progresses to more advanced topics
Create a review
- publication date: 30/03/2005
- ID: 9780080457406
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Science
- publisher imprint: Academic Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo