Discover the secrets of real Italian food with Gino D'Acampo as he captures the flavours, smells and tastes of his homeland in over 100 deliciously simple recipes. From much-loved pizza, pasta and antipasti dishes, to Gino's classics with a twist such as Honey Rosemary Lamb Cutlets and Limoncello Mousse, this book is packed with mouth-watering favourites that will soon have you cooking and eating like a true Italian.
Accompanying a major ITV series, Gino's Italian Escape is a celebration of the very best Italian food from one of the country's favourite exports.
Create a review
- publication date: 14/09/2013
- ID: 9781444751734
- series: Gino's Italian Escape
- book language: en
- publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- publisher imprint: Hodder & Stoughton
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo