H+ (Plus) A New Religion? provides a framework for achievement through daily acts of help or contribution. Whether this is offering other people something to laugh at or helping an elderly person cross the road, through these altruistic acts comes a sense of achievement, and from achievement comes self-esteem and a belief in oneself.
Edward de Bono's new groundbreaking book offers an entirely positive way of life: with the emphasis not on sins that are to be avoided, but on things that are to be done.
'H' stands for:
- and, most importantly, Humour.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 06/07/2010
- ID: 9781407030067
- book language: en
- publisher: Ebury Publishing
- publisher imprint: Ebury Digital
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo