The world's most successful hypnotist helps you overcome the worst emotional trauma in this enhanced ebook with hypnosis audio.
Almost everyone, at one time or another, is affected by a broken heart. But how can we cope with this most personal of traumas?
Here, world-famous hypnotist Paul McKenna and psychotherapist Dr Hugh Willbourn show the reader how to cope with the grief which can accompany the break-up of a relationship. How to Mend Your Broken Heart is packed with simple, highly effective, practical techniques which will make you feel better fast, and bring about lasting change.
* understand emotional healing
* make crucial connections between key events in relationships and achieve a new understanding of love
* change bad habits and eliminate destructive emotional patterns
* open the door to a new love.
Follow the programme, as outlined in the book, and you will not only mend your broken heart but you will be on your way to achieving success in every loving relationship!
Create a review
- publication date: 30/03/2010
- ID: 9781407068008
- book language: en
- publisher: Transworld
- publisher imprint: Transworld Digital
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo