As technology advances in the world of photography, a passionate crowd of professionals, students, and hobbyists is returning to the darkroom in search of a more authentic, handmade feel to their art. Jill Enfield’s Guide to Photographic Alternative Processes shows how to do just that. Packed with stunning imagery, how-to recipes, techniques, and historical information on the evolution of processes, this guide provides the instruction to emulate the ethereal, dream-like feel of alternative processing. Whether in a darkroom using traditional chemicals, at the kitchen sink with pantry staples, or in front of the computer re-creating techniques digitally, you will learn how to add a richness and depth to your photography like never before.
- Covers alternative processing from its historical roots up through digital manipulation.
- Showcases the different styles and processing methods of various artists.
- Includes suggestions for vegan and vegetarian-friendly alternative processing!
Create a review
- publication date: 28/10/2013
- ID: 9781135051013
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Focal Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo