Anyone who can hold a pencil can learn to draw.
In this book, Bert Dodson shares his complete drawing system-fifty-five "keys" that you can use to render any subject with confidence, even if you're a beginner.
These keys, along with dozens of practice exercises, will help you draw like an artist in no time.
You'll learn how to:
- Restore, focus, map, and intensify
- Free your hand action, then learn to control it
- Convey the illusions of light, depth, and texture
- Stimulate your imagination through "creative play"
Create a review
- publication date: 15/08/1990
- ID: 9781440308673
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: North Light Books
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo