Hungry for new knitting techniques? Try knitting brioche!
Knitting Brioche is the first and only knitting book devoted exclusively to brioche stitch, a knitting technique that creates a double-sided fabric. This complete guide will take you from your first brioche stitches to your first (or hundredth) project, and even to designing with brioche stitch, if you desire. Whether you're new to brioche knitting or experienced at "brioching," author Nancy Marchant provides the information and inspiration you need.
Inside Knitting Brioche, you'll find:
- Detailed instructions and step-by-step photos that will guide you through all of the techniques you'll need for brioche knitting.
- A stitch dictionary including 60 beautiful stitch patterns with many multicolor options.
- 25 patterns for garments and accessories, all made with brioche stitches, some combined with other design elements including cables, lace, intarsia and more!
Create a review
- publication date: 16/12/2009
- ID: 9781440309977
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: North Light Books
- IPhone Epub DRM Free
- Android Epub DRM Free
- IPad Epub DRM Free
- Ereader Epub DRM Free
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Free
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Free