The drawing book for everyone.
What happened? As kids, we were all artists. After all, it doesn't take much: a pencil, some paper, a few minutes at a time and the basic concepts illustrated in The Little Book of Drawing. This book is the friendly little reminder that anyone can draw and draw well. Dr. Mary McNaughton's unique, friendly approach will help you rediscover art and develop that creative voice within you.
- Covers all the fundamental concepts and techniquesstuff like contour and gesture drawing, the importance of value, how to build strong compositions and finding good subjects.
- Provides engaging exercises challenge you to take your art to the next level by drawing with your other hand, working in series, turning your name into art, and other friendly exercises.
- Helps you apply what you've learned and explore your own unique style in a series of drawing projects that range from gardens and landscapes to animals and the human figure.
Create a review
- publication date: 22/06/2007
- ID: 9781440317293
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: North Light Books
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo