This new book investigates how the relationships of international business networks (one buyer-multiple suppliers) develop over time, looking at the geographical angle as well as an actor composition point of view.
Bart Kamp presents a framework that reveals what business-to-business (b2b) factors explain buyer-supplier co-location patterns, making it possible to predict the geographical behaviour of suppliers, and also assesses whether longevity is truly the deep-rooted feature of international b2b network relationships that it is often claimed to be.
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 05/12/2006
- ID: 9781134148509
- series: Routledge Studies in Business Organizations and Networks
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Routledge
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo