DescriptionIt's said that well-behaved women rarely make history, and that's certainly true in the case of Emma Goldman, famed activist, anarchist, and women's rights advocate. In this essay, Goldman takes on the misogyny and oppression that were the lot of women in the late-nineteenth and early-twentieth centuries and offers a series of elegant critiques of romantic love and the institution of marriage.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 19/12/2013
- ID: 9781775457183
- book language: en
- publisher: The Floating Press
- publisher imprint: The Floating Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo