If a picture is worth a thousand words, watercolor has the power to transform that picture into pure poetry. This book will show you how to do just that, step by creative step. Inside, you'll learn how to take great reference photos of the people, places and things that intrigue you, and use the unique qualities of watercolor to turn them into original and striking paintings.
- Paint a range of popular subjects, including people, landscapes, architecture, still life and interiors.
- 18 step-by-step painting demonstrations take you through the entire painting process, from start to finish.
- Expert advice for shooting reference photos gives you a jumpstart to dynamic paintings.
Create a review
- publication date: 01/06/2009
- ID: 9781440317330
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: North Light Books
- Android Epub DRM No
- Ereader Epub DRM No
- Desktop Epub DRM No
- IOS Epub DRM No
- Windows Epub DRM No