DescriptionA hilarious short story about a woman who decides to buy New Zealand Stuck in the dry desert of Single Tree Gully, Australia, in 1840, Mrs C Wentworth dreams of a place deluged with rain. An island to own, and rain. The pigeon post brings word from her husband that he has negotiated with some Maori chiefs to purchase the isle on which she has set her heart. However, politics intervene . . .
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 29/04/2013
- ID: 9781775534334
- book language: en
- publisher: Random House New Zealand
- publisher imprint: Random House New Zealand
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo