'Throughout the many ups and downs, the successes and the failures in my life, there has been a consistent and all-embracing belief that a positive attitude produces results.'
Acknowledged both as one of the most famous faces on British television and an astute businessman, Noel Edmonds knows what it's like to be hugely successful. In this book he talks about the high and low points of his career; how he dealt with major changes in his professional and personal life and how his belief in himself and the cosmos have brought him back to our screens in Deal or No Deal.
Drawing on his own experiences he tells you how to:
* Make your own luck
* Stay focused when things are getting tough
* Be positive in a negatively oriented world
* Play to your strengths
* Step outside your comfort zone
...and ultimately develop practical strategies that will enable you to get the most out of your life.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 30/11/2011
- ID: 9781448117147
- book language: en
- publisher: Ebury Publishing
- publisher imprint: Ebury Digital
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo