Turn panels and large print fabrics into unique and stunning quilts!
Take a panel or large print fabric, add more fabulous fabrics, a dash of design, a sprinkling of stitching and stir it all together to produce a unique, stunning quilt!
Kay Capps Cross is here to show you how to start with something that’s already fantastic on its own--a gorgeous panel or a larger-than-life print--and make it even better with traditional piecing, paper piecing and appliqué. For a quick wall-hanging that turns a panel into a work of art, try Panel Panache. Or, if you’re looking for a bed-sized masterpiece, look no further than Wise Water. Try Kay’s signature black-and-white style, or give these designs your own unique look; either way, you’re sure to love the results.
Open Quilted Panels in Black & White and see for yourself. Inside you’ll find:
- step-by-step techniques that will help you along whether you’re working on your first quilt, or your fiftieth
- tips and tricks that make quick work of piecing
- quilts both large and small that integrate panels and large print fabrics into designs both traditional and unique
- a gallery of additional quilts that offers even more inspiration
Come learn Kay’s panel and large print fabric recipe for success in Quilted Panels in Black & White.
Create a review
- publication date: 19/08/2010
- ID: 9781440216121
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: Krause Publications
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes