DescriptionDo you have arguments that go round and round in circles? Do you and your partner keep picking at each other over stupid things? Can things turn nasty when you disagree? Despite all the falling out, making up and promises to try harder, do you find that nothing really changes? If all this sounds familiar, it is time for a fresh approach.
In this down-to-earth book, marital therapist Andrew G Marshall draws on twenty-five years of counselling couples to explain how to deal with conflict and find lasting solutions. Discover:
- Why avoiding arguments stores up long-term problems.
- What really drives those petty squabbles.
- How to stop things spiralling out of control.
- Five useful things to argue about.
- The tools to have productive and positives disagreements.
- How to learn and move on.
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 07/02/2011
- ID: 9781408811030
- book language: en
- publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing
- publisher imprint: Bloomsbury Publishing
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo