Take your crafts out of your workshop - and into the spotlight.
Do you dream of making money with your art but feel unsure of how to begin? With The Savvy Crafter's Guide to Success, turning your hobby into a career is easier than you think.
Leave the boring business books to the white-collar set! In these pages filled with plenty of artwork for inspiration, renowned rubber-stamp and polymer-clay artist Sandra McCall teaches you everything you need to know about successfully marketing and selling your work. She shares personal insights from some of the industry's top crafters, including Traci Bautista, Claudine Hellmuth, Michael Jacobs, Catherine Moore and Stephanie Olin.
With sound advice, valuable do's and don'ts, and plenty of encouragement, you'll learn to:
- Become a regular contributor to craft publications
- Start teaching workshops at stores, retreats and craft shows
- Assert yourself as an "expert" in your field
Create a review
- publication date: 15/04/2008
- ID: 9781440225604
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: North Light Books
- Ereader Epub DRM Free
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Free
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Free
- IPhone Epub DRM Free
- Android Epub DRM Free
- IPad Epub DRM Free