A must-have reference for anyone who draws!
This is your complete guide to drawing-packed with everything you need to know about materials, techniques and drawing styles. Learn the secrets to rendering any subject, and quickly find the answers to common problems and questions so that you can get back to the drawing board. Secrets of Drawing, Start to Finish is a handy, one-stop reference that beginners and experienced artists simply can't be without.
Learn how to:
- Master essential line and tone techniques
- Use proper perspective and proportions
- Create everything from quick sketches to finished drawings
- Draw in graphite, charcoal, pen and ink, colored pencil, pastel and more.
Create a review
- publication date: 15/07/2012
- ID: 9781440321726
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: North Light Books
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo