DescriptionLearn to Serge with Confidence!
Expand your skills beyond those using a traditional sewing machine to discover these ease and versatility of creating wonderful projects with a serger instead. Renowned author and sewing expert Nancy Zieman shows you everything you need to know about serging through easy-to-follow instructions featured in Serge with Confidence.
First build your confidence by learning the basic techniques and tools needed on your way to serging success, and then put those skills to use by creating one of the many showcased projects.
Whether you are a beginning serger or you have been using your machine for years, Serge with Confidence is the No. 1 resource to have on hand in your quest for serging excellence.
- Comprehensive overview of a serger and how to use it
- Overview of the types of stitches available, products and tools
- 18 inspirational projects, from wardrobe pieces and accessories to home decor, and holiday ideas, all fully illustrated and beautifully photographed
- Through guide to keeping your serger running smoothly and trouble-free
Create a review
- publication date: 12/06/2006
- ID: 9781440220562
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: Krause Publications
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo