DescriptionThe study of Silicone Germanium strained layers has broad implications for material scientists and engineers, in particular those working on the design and modelling of semi-conductor devices.
Since the publication of the original volume in 1994, there has been a steady flow of new ideas, new understanding, new Silicon-Germanium (SiGe) structures and new devices with enhanced performance. Written for both students and senior researchers, the 2nd edition of Silicon-Germanium Strained Layers and Heterostructures provides an essential up-date of this important topic, describing in particular the recent developments in technology and modelling.
* Fully-revised and updated 2nd edition incorporating important recent breakthroughs and a complete literature review
* The extensive bibliography of over 400 papers provides a comprehensive and coherent overview of the subject
* Appropriate for students and senior researchers
Create a review
- publication date: 02/10/2003
- ID: 9780080541020
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Science
- publisher imprint: Academic Press
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes