Head banging against a brick wall? Nagging problem you just can’t solve?
You’re not the only one.
An astonishing number of intelligent people struggle to find solutions to some of the complex, varied and often frustrating problems we face in our day-to-day work. Whether it’s a major project, a minor quibble or something in between, a short, sharp dose of Fergus O’Connell’s simply brilliant advice gives you the tools to tackle problems head-on and join the few who manage to make common sense common practice.
Through seven simple steps you’ll learn how to:
- Break down the complex and think outside the box
- Look for simple solutions and direct approaches
- Save yourself time and get results
Create a review
- publication date: 26/09/2012
- ID: 9780273768098
- book language: en
- publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- publisher imprint: Pearson Business
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes