Six Weeks to OMG is the New York bestselling diet book by Venice A. Fulton
'The diet that's changing diets' - Metro
'Six Weeks To OMG is quickly becoming one of the top slimming books on the market' - Daily Mail
Before we get started let's test your knowledge: true or false?
• skipping breakfast can be healthy
• certain fruits instantly block fat loss
• small frequent meals are damaging
• cellulite can be massively reduced in everyone
• juices and smoothies cause overeating
• exercise is more than just how much and how hard
They're all TRUE.
Using science, psychology and uncommon sense, you will learn how to lose up to 20 pounds of body fat in six weeks. His plan, originally designed for A-List celeb clients, proves that quick fixes don't work, but quick improvements are still possible. No one is born fat or destined to have cellulite forever. And if you think you've failed on a diet before, think again - the diet failed.
Because anyone with the correct information, and that means anyone, can get skinny. And Venice A. Fulton will arm you with the necessary tools in Six Weeks to OMG.
Venice A. Fulton's expertise as a sports scientist helped formulate the ideal diet plan for his A-list clients, producing fantastic and fast results. Now available for everyone, you can also be as skinny as you choose to be. Venice is also a former writer for magazines including Men's Health and Celebrity Bodies.
Create a review
- publication date: 19/05/2012
- ID: 9781405910040
- book language: en
- publisher: Penguin Books Ltd
- publisher imprint: Penguin
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes