So It Goes Magazine SubscriptionCover Price £0.00Save up to 0%
|Price||Price per issue||Duration||Issues||Payment Method|
|£23.00||£11.50||12 months||2||Credit Card||Buy|
|£38.00||£9.50||24 months||4||Credit Card||Buy|
|£26.00||£11.50||12 months||2||For Europe||Buy|
|£28.00||£11.50||12 months||2||For USA||Buy|
|£30.00||£11.50||12 months||2||For International||Buy|
SO IT GOES is an international biannual arts and current affairs magazine that features original voices across film, music, art, photography and journalism. It promotes more imagination and less advertising in print.
The Issue.2 cover feature sees indie film queen and star of Frances Ha, Greta Gerwig, shot by fashion legend Helena Christensen. Also included in the ‘Actors’ section is heartthrob of a generation Adam Driver from hit US TV show Girls’, set to explode in the upcoming Coen Brothers film, Inside Llewyn Davis.
Elsewhere, there is a mix of established names and vibrant new voices. Music legends Gilles Peterson and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, king of New York street photography Saul Leiter and Drive director Nicolas Winding Refn are all interviewed.
There are also a series of portraits of model-actress Clara Paget while visionary artist Richard Mosse’s infra-red photos of the Congo confuse and shock. Readers will find travel journalism from Oslo, Cartagena, Burma and a West African pygmy village.
More than just an arts magazine, the second issue of SO IT GOES exclusive reportage includes a haunting travelogue on West African voodoo; a fly-on-the-wall exposé of life in the Flying Squad – London’s armed response unit; and a personal, time-capsule letter to a future digital child.
In the Latest Issue:
Two covers, the same but new So It Goes.
- acclaimed Irish actor Cillian Murphy shot by Vassilis Karidis, one of the leading men in world cinema (Dark Knight, Inception, 28 Days Later) and British actress Imogen Poots (Knight of Cups, Look of Love)
- directors Wes Anderson (Grand Budapest Hotel) and Terry Gilliam (Monty Python, Fear and Loathing) with original illustrations
- musicians including Canadian prodigy Black Atlass, London's blissful SOHN and LA's new vanguard Guy Blakeslee shot by Eliot Lee-Hazel
- world-famous Magnum photographer Bruce Davdison, revered visual artist John Stezaker and breakthrough FOAM exhibitor Heikki Kaski
- a fashion story with model of the moment Camille Rowe shot by Guy Aroch as well as modern skater pin-up and emblem of cool Dylan Rieder shot on Venice Beach
- journalism on ill-starred Haiti, artist colonies in Naoshima, everyday life in Syria, Venetian fishermen and the way that we digest war photography
Create a review
- ID: 97026983
- barcode: 9005000127154, 9005000127123, 9005000127161, 9005000127147, 9005000127130
- product type: magazine subscriptions
- publisher: So It Goes Creative Ltd
- Country of Publication: United Kingdom
- issues per year: 2
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: No
- Courier Delivery: No
- Store Delivery: No