DescriptionSuperconductivity, 2E is an encyclopedic treatment of all aspects of the subject, from classic materials to fullerenes. Emphasis is on balanced coverage, with a comprehensive reference list and significant graphicsfrom all areas of the published literature. Widely used theoretical approaches are explained in detail. Topics of special interest include high temperature superconductors, spectroscopy, critical states, transport properties, and tunneling.
This book covers the whole field of superconductivity from both the theoretical and the experimental point of view.
- Comprehensive coverage of the field of superconductivity
- Very up-to date on magnetic properties, fluxons, anisotropies, etc.
- Over 2500 references to the literature
- Long lists of data on the various types of superconductors
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 20/07/2010
- ID: 9780080550480
- book language: en
- publisher: Elsevier Science
- publisher imprint: Academic Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo