DescriptionHave you ever walked away from a conversation full of doubts and insecurities? Do you feel as if you've lost a little ground after every staff meeting? Most people are either too passive or too aggressive in their business lives, and they end up never getting the support, recognition, or respect that they desire.
The business leaders and trainers from Dale Carnegie Training® have discovered that applying appropriate assertiveness to all interactions is the most effective approach to creating a successful career.
The 5 Essential People Skills shows how to be a positively assertive, prosperous and inspired professional. Readers learn to:
• Relate to the seven major personality types
• Live up to their fullest potential while achieving personal success
• Create a cutting-edge business environment that delivers innovation and results
• Use Carnegie's powerhouse Five-Part template for articulate communications that grow business
• Resolve any conflict or misunderstanding by applying a handful of proven principles
Once readers know and can employ these powerful skills, they will be well on their way to a new level of professional and personal achievement.
Create a review
- ID: 9781847379559
- Saver Delivery: Yes
- 1st Class Delivery: Yes
- Courier Delivery: Yes
- Store Delivery: No