DescriptionIn this remarkable tale, Watson helps Sherlock Holmes save the detective's own life. After having apparently contracted a fatal illness, Holmes summons Watson to his bedside and issues a series of seemingly nonsensical instructions and directives. Before long, the truth behind Holmes' mysterious ailment is revealed -- and the truth will shock even the most perceptive readers.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 26/09/2013
- ID: 9781775451693
- book language: en
- publisher: The Floating Press
- publisher imprint: The Floating Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo