This is it--your perfect guide to making beautiful, eye-catching beaded bracelets!
With The Beaded Bracelet, you can't go wrong. Because bracelets are the perfect projects for both learning new techniques and for advancing your jewelry-making skills. Because bracelets make wonderful gifts; they're always just the right size. And because author Carole Rodgers has decades of creative and teaching experience; with Carole leading the way, you'll be creating unique, handmade jewelry in no time--whether you're new to beadweaving or an experienced beader!
Inside The Beaded Bracelet you'll find:
- 9 beadweaving stitches--follow easy step-by-step illustrations to create each stitch and combine them into the Sampler Bracelet--the most beautiful teaching tool you'll ever work with.
- 20 bracelet patterns--showcasing peyote, triangle, netting and other stitches and everyday beads and materials in ways you've never considered.
- 27 variations--it's amazing what a difference a change in color, size or type of bead can make; you'll be inspired to try your own combinations.
Create a review
- publication date: 12/01/2012
- ID: 9781440312830
- book language: en
- publisher: F+W Media
- publisher imprint: North Light Books
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo