DescriptionPrimal instinct meets the power of choice in this go-to guide to getting the guy.
The last time you locked eyes with a gorgeous, manly specimen across the room or took a detour past the object of your affection, fluffing your locks on your way to the powder room, you probably didn’t think you were performing an ancient mating dance. Whether the fashion of the day is miniskirts or mammoth hides, the knowing glances, chest puffing, hair tossing, and backside brandishing are all part of a complicated ritual choreographed over epochs and designed for your very survival. Thankfully, evolution has taken care of the hard part, leaving today’s woman with the sometimes daunting task of deciphering the intriguing, often infuriating signals of modern man.
In this smart, funny, and invaluable book, nationally renowned body language expert Tonya Reiman decodes the complicated dating game. While some of us seem to have been born with a razor-sharp “sexual instinct,” the rest of us could use a little practice. Luckily, the formula for dating success is easy to learn. Within these pages, you’ll discover how to display the body language necessary for making solid connections with potential mates, uncover the mysteries of man himself, and find handy new tricks for your attraction arsenal.
Not only that, The Body Language of Dating will teach you how to: Whether you feel like you couldn’t attract a fireman with your head ablaze or just want to give your seasoned connection-rejection ratio a boost, Tonya Reiman will help you shave time, effort, and heartbreak from your mating quest. She didn’t make the rules, but she sure can teach you how to use them.
* Read a guy’s facial expressions, gestures, and posture for clues to his state of mind.
* Tell long-term mates from short-term dates. (Hint: You can often tell just by looking at him!)
* Send silent messages that tug on your hottie’s heartstrings.
* Save yourself from losers like Not-Interested Nate and Stalker Steve and get straight to Mr. Right (or Mr. Right Now).
* Wield the science of scent in any social situation.
Whether you feel like you couldn’t attract a fireman with your head ablaze or just want to give your seasoned connection-rejection ratio a boost, Tonya Reiman will help you shave time, effort, and heartbreak from your mating quest. She didn’t make the rules, but she sure can teach you how to use them.
Create a review
- publication date: 03/01/2012
- ID: 9781451624366
- book language: en
- publisher: Gallery Books
- publisher imprint: Gallery Books
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo