After forty years of thinking about and working with NEPA and the EIS process, Michael Greenberg decided to conduct his own evaluation from the perspective of a person trained in science who focuses on environmental and environmental health policies.
This book of carefully chosen real case studies goes beyond the familiar checklists of what to do, and shows students and practitioners alike what really happens during the creation and implementation of an EIS.
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 17/06/2013
- ID: 9781136636264
- series: Natural and Built Environment Series
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Routledge
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo