Shortlisted for the CMI Management Book of the Year 2011, Practical Manager Category
A Leader s Guide to Influence will show you how to step up your people skills and improve working relationships so you can get the business results you want.
Combing the hugely popular areas of influence and leadership, this book will show you how to step up your interpersonal effectiveness by learning how to work more successfully with those around you, be they people you manage, colleagues, client or business partners.
Through a combination of practical exercises, case studies and no-nonsense advice, this book shows you how to:
- Increase your confidence and impact.
- Communicate more effectively.
- Learn different tools, techniques and approaches when working with different types of people.
- Listen and question effectively.
- Develop rapport and empathy.
- Give better feedback.
- Deal with difficult situations and cope with conflict.
Create a review
- publication date: 29/12/2009
- ID: 9780273761204
- series: Financial Times Series
- book language: en
- publisher: Pearson Education Limited
- publisher imprint: Financial Times/ Prentice Hall
- Android Epub DRM Yes
- Ereader Epub DRM Yes
- Desktop Epub DRM Yes
- IOS Epub DRM Yes
- Windows Epub DRM Yes