DescriptionIn response to the international turmoil, violence, and increasing ideological polarization, social psychological interest in the topics of legitimacy and social justice has blossomed considerably. This integrative volume illustrates the diversity and richness of research in the field, explaining how and why people make sense of injustice at all levels of analysis.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 14/10/2011
- ID: 9781136872068
- series: Ontario Symposia on Personality and Social Psychology Series
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Psychology Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo