DescriptionHarness the power of classroom data with the bestselling, updated guide to professional learning through inquiry and analysis.
In this third edition of the renowned approach to teacher inquiry and data analysis, the authors add forward-thinking substance to their methods of formulating action research questions, collecting and analyzing data, and creating lasting solutions.
In addition to illustrative real-life examples and practical exercises, new features include:
- An expanded data analysis chapter that introduces formative data analysis and its role in teacher research.
- Techniques for using inquiry to effectively implement Common Core State Standards.
- A brand-new chapter on ethical issues in teacher research.
Other FormatsView more
Create a review
- publication date: 06/05/2014
- ID: 9781483331997
- book language: en
- publisher: SAGE Publications
- publisher imprint: Corwin
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo