Creativity can be as difficult to define as it is to achieve. This is a complex and compelling area of study and this volume is perfectly poised to explore how creativity can be better understood, and used, in a range of contexts. The book not only centres on creativity in wider organizational theory, but also defines the conditions in which creativity can flourish, and assesses how the contemporary business environment has an impact on creative solutions.
The volume grounds the concept of creativity in a sound theoretical framework and explores issues of practical and theoretical consequence covering a range of themes, including:
- innovation and entrepreneurship
- creativity and design
- environmental influences
- knowledge management
- meta-theories of creativity
- personal creativity
- structured interventions.
Comprising contributions written by an unusually wide array of leading creativity scholars, The Routledge Companion to Creativity is an insightful and cutting edge resource. It is an essential purchase for anyone with an interest in creativity from a business, psychology or design perspective.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 19/11/2008
- ID: 9781135978471
- series: Routledge Companions in Business, Management and Accounting
- book language: en
- publisher: Taylor and Francis
- publisher imprint: Routledge
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo