In The Rule Breaker's Book of Business, Roger Mavity provides clear advice and guidance for anybody ambitious about work, yet uncertain of their route to success.
The book is devoted to the simple - yet vital - idea that success at work is much more likely to be achieved if we are happy and confident in what we do. But it also believes that fun, and success, at work don't come from slavishly following the rules. On the contrary, it's only by ignoring the conventional wisdom, by breaking a few rules, by daring to use different means, that we have a chance of achieving something remarkable.
The short and refreshingly simple chapters are divided into three sections: dealing with money, dealing with the people around you and dealing with yourself. Each chapter identifies a common problem at work and resolves each problem in a clear and approachable way.
- Cash is King (and Ace, Queen and Jack)
- How to a write a business plan, and a strategy, and is there a difference?
- Is there life beyond email?
- The art of delegation
To find out more, visit www.rogermavity.com.
Create a review
- publication date: 01/08/2013
- ID: 9781405520423
- book language: en
- publisher: Little, Brown Book Group
- publisher imprint: Piatkus
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo