'We are so focused on tomorrow that we often fail to appreciate and enjoy today.'
'One of my greatest desires is to see people thoroughly enjoy the quality of life Jesus died to give us - not just to read about it or talk about it, but to walk in it and experience it as a daily reality.'
After coming through what seemed like a lifetime of abuse, hardship and oppression, Joyce Meyer has come to live every day in victory and joy. The breakthrough for Joyce came when she started to look at herself through God's eyes. There, she not only saw the truth about herself and changes she needed to make, but she came to know his unconditional love.
Joyce Meyer's invigorating book:
- Demonstrates the value of starting each day with God
- Encourages you to make right choices, to trust during the trials
- Reminds you of the importance of creativity, laughter and rest
Create a review
- publication date: 17/04/2008
- ID: 9781444715828
- book language: en
- publisher: Hodder & Stoughton
- publisher imprint: Hodder & Stoughton
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo