DescriptionLove Jack London's classic adventure novel The Call of the Wild? Curl up with this collection of short stories in the same vein. The tales in The Son of the Wolf, most of which are set in the Klondike region of the Yukon, highlight London at his very best.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 26/09/2013
- ID: 9781775450368
- book language: en
- publisher: The Floating Press
- publisher imprint: The Floating Press
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo