Description- How can I persuade my toddler to eat something other than Mini Cheddars?
- Does anyone else's three-year old think they can give the new baby back if they don't like it?
- My son bonked a little girl over the head at nursery today with Thomas the Tank Engine - where have we gone wrong?
- Exactly when can I expect to be able to have a pee without my child insisting on accompanying me?
Since its launch in June 2000, hundreds of thousands of mums (and a fair few dads too) have swapped answers, recommendations and war stories on Mumsnet.com. They have debated the pros and cons of organic baby food, fretted over whether or not to use dummies - and how to wean children off them - exchanged potty training stories, agonised over the best nursery schools, helped each other through the upheavals of returning to work and swapped tips on anything from feuding siblings, to mysterious illnesses.
Toddlers: the Mumsnet Guide is packed full of the advice, wisdom, reassurance and down-to-earth humour of these many many parents, distilled and presented in a way that is both accessible and authoritative.
From behaviour and discipline, to potty training, sleep, food, health, sibling rivalry, returning - or not - to work, travel and education, Toddlers: the Mumsnet Guide contains the advice and experiences of thousands of other parents who have gone through what you are going through right now and lived to tell the tale.
Other FormatsView more
This product has yet to be reviewed.
Create a review
- publication date: 06/07/2009
- ID: 9781408805626
- book language: en
- publisher: Bloomsbury Publishing
- publisher imprint: Bloomsbury Publishing
- IPhone Epub DRM Kobo
- Android Epub DRM Kobo
- IPad Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-OSX Epub DRM Kobo
- Desktop-Windows Epub DRM Kobo